Ahad, 3 Januari 2016

Preparation 2016 - school

Assalamualaikum..

Hye everyone..This is my first time I'm publishing a blog in English..If I made any mistakes, just don't bother it okay..I'm still learning..

Teaching in English as a secondary language is quite hard for me as I am not from TESL background. Maybe it is faith for me to be an English teacher, so I just give as best as I can for my fellow student. (Well, maybe some of my students know that I am not really doing well on my language teaching)
Or..Maybe they think I'm an expert..Haha

So, as for this 2016, I'm trying to make a blog, so I can see how well am I in delivering my profession as an English teacher. I'm trying so hard today as to make some preparation for my students. Tomorrow will be my first day in 2016 in school. As like before, nothing much to do on my lesson plan as I made some adjustment as to make it not so familiar with last year. I will teach year 2 and 5 this year. I taught year 2 last year, so it quite easy for me to plan the lesson..But for year 5, it is my first time..So I'm taking too much time on planning the lesson...Hmmm..taking so much time until I have time to create this blog. Hahaha!

Well, I was thinking how many book should I ask my student to prepare for this year..For each year they already have the activity book for their exercise. But I don't think it is enough. Like last year, for year 2 I asked them to prepare another exercise book for their cursive writing. But, what happen is, I can't finish all my syllabus. huhu..Poor them, I only told them to finish it at home during their school holiday. I hope they made it.

As for year 5, I still not decide how many book they should have. I think, grammar and vocabulary should have a specific book for them to do extra exercise. Or should I just ask them to buy an exercise book on grammar only? This might be costly to them. Hmm..Or I might decide tomorrow after discuss with them,rite?

Owh, this is so stressful..

I think this is enough for today. The faster I can figure it out, the better feeling I am.

Cao.
Wslm.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan